< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=486374608200848&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

Gar Amali

Banjara Hills

4.2 Cr Onwards

GAR AMALI is located in heart of the hyderabad City where in all top class people live.
GAR AMALI is the most prestigious and Iconic venture GAR  corporation. This is coming with 6 tower with G+4 levels of living apartments in 1 acres covering 70% land, remaining 30% area is a open space with greeneries, water bodies, visitor parking, and amenities etc.
GAR AMALI has 2 levels of car parking ground & cellar parking, stilt, and Ground floors are for entrance lobbies & amenities, consists of 2 flats per floor (all 4 BHK).
House for Sale in Hyderabad
Flat in Hyderabad
Apartment in Hyderabad
Buy Home in Hyderabad
Buy Flat in Hyderabad
Land Area : 1 Acer
No. of Blocks : 6
No. of Floors : G+4
No. of Unit : 30

Unit Size

4 BHK Flat ( sqft. ) :  3545, 3781, 4134, 3628, 3813 and 3790

Open Space : 30%
Retail space : No
Municipality : GHMC
Water Supply : HMWSSB
Electricity : TSSPDCL
Starting Time   July 2015
Completion Time : September 2018 handover

Why you should choose this property ?

  • CULTIVATING PURE ELEGANCE FOR A CONTEMPORARY LIFESTYLE. Amali, an opulent residence affluence design.

  • Conceptualised to provide a heaven of opulent living to experience urban comforts the city has to offer, AMALI comprises of 30 homes with world class amenities set among the greenery.
Synergy Innovate
  • The Five Summit Address.
  • Phoenix Halcyon.
  • The Boulevard.
  • Embassy Lake Terraces.

Map Assistance:- click on the map pointers and then on "Get Direction" for checking routes & distance

Developed By: GAR Corporation

Banjara Hills
Property Map

We are currently in the process of revising our website in accordance with the Real Estate Regulation Act, 2017 and the Rules made thereunder ("RERA"), which have been brought into effect from 2018.

No information given on this Website creates a warranty or expands the scope of any warranty that cannot be disclaimed under applicable law. Your use of the Website is solely at your own risk.

Until our Website is duly revised and updated, none of the images, material, stock photography, projections, details, descriptions and other information that are currently available and/or displayed on the website including details of the projects/marketing undertaken by the company including depictions by banners/posters of the project, should be deemed to be or constitute advertisements, solicitations, marketing, offer for sale, invitation to offer, invitation to acquire, including within the purview of the RERA.

You are therefore requested to directly verify all details and aspects of any proposed booking/acquisition of units/premises, directly with our pre sales team. Please do not rely on the information contained on this website, until our revision and update is complete.

Please note, that we will not be accepting any bookings or allotments based on the images, material, stock photography, projections, details, descriptions that are currently available and/or displayed on the Website. We advise you to contact our Pre Sales Team for further information.

We thank you for your patience and understanding.