< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=486374608200848&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

New Kolkata - Prayag

HIRA Reg. No. : HIRA/P/HOO/2018/000020
Mahesh, Serampore

15.35 lacs onwards

Offers/Event

EASY BUY OFFER @ New Kolkata - Prayag
Pay 40% on Agreement  and Remaining 60% on Possession
 
Offer valid for select units for a limited time.




New Kolkata - Prayag

**************************************************************

Zero Cancellation charge on token amount for outstation customer through Video Presentation till 31st May 2021.

T&C. Customer has to visit the site on or before 31st May 2021 to avail the waiver.
 

Request a call back

New Kolkata - Prayag

Rating
(Out of
  • )

 

BOOKED CUSTOMER'S

5

SITE VISITOR'S RATING

4.9